Wednesday, June 20, 2012

A Whole Lotta Nothin'

It's been a pretty uneventful day!  I really don't have anything entertaining or witty to share, so I'm just going to list the highlights and low lights of the day.  So, here we go:

Highlights:

1 - Brian took Madeline and I out to eat at Pizza Ranch tonight.  It was FABULOUS;
2 - Little girl has had no recurrence of her fever, so I'm confident she's on the road to recovery;
3 - It's 11:30p.m. and it's storming - I just LOVE the thunder;
4 - Got to set up a hopeful Mommy Night Out for tomorrow night - I SO need this;
5 - I made some more sun catchers in really cool shapes/colors;
6 - I've been able to stick to my guns and remain pop free for 5 weeks now.

Low Lights:

1 - I found a carpenter ant in the breezeway today - HUGE dislike;
2 - The high wind and humidity pretty much kept us inside all day, also a bummer;
3 - My pea plants are dying - apparently they've had too much water - go figure;
4 - My little car needs an another alignment and tire rotation - the one we had done a couple months ago apparently was either done wrong or just didn't hold - GRRRRR.

Like I said before, nothing too memorable, but at least the highs outweighed the lows!!  I'd call that a pretty good day!!  Over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment